Search this Blog

Sunday 2 October 2011

With a little help from my friends


Hello my friends! I'm sure this song rings a bell for the most of you. Yes, it's by the Beatles and I think it's quite easy to be followed, isn't it? Well, let's compare it with Bon Jovi's version. Can you see the differences? Here's the solution for you. But, hey! hang on! You should first try to write it after you've listened to Bon Jovi:

On the other hand, you may need to have a look at some speaking on friends that we did at the classroom. In case you'd like to practise a little bit more, here you have the two handouts. Finally, I'd like to encourage you to keep on speaking in English as long as possible, simply because practice makes perfect and thus, the more you speak and practise, the better English you'll get at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment