Search this Blog

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Learning languages by using them


"I hear and I forget
I listen and I remember
I do and I understand."
                (Chinese proverb)
As you can read through the proverb below, learning English is more like doing something: speaking, listening, writing, reading and so on, trying to use English in everyday situations as much as possible, and pretending that nothing is wrong. On the contrary, we learn by  mistakes, but I'd like to treat errors and mistakes as a part of our learning process, like something natural and normal of human beings. So, do not panic about your mistakes and please just learn through them all. Here're some common mistakes at EOI Basic.




Finally, as Luke Thompson says in his blog: Luke's English Blog: Are you a good learner of English?






No comments:

Post a Comment